Sunday, December 20, 2009

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree...

Here are a few pictures from Chris and April's 2nd Annual Christmas Sweater Party.

Highlights???

-I must say, my sweater. I wasn't going to buy a new one; however, I couldn't resist after finding my glitzy, sequined-adorned number from Mohair Pair. The pictures do not do it justice! I also decided to 'splurge' and buy some matching red cat-eye glasses to go with it.
-Wearing shoulder pads. It's a good look for me ;)
-The food! We munched all night on all the finest Christmas treats. Meatballs, cheeseballs, chex mix, and chocolate. Sangria, bruschetta, dips and chips.
-The White Elephant Gift Exchange...especially a vintage Alf scooter. Jordan ended up with that one, much to Beau's dismay. I ended up with a six-cassette set of pianists I'd never heard of. This wonderful gift ended up in random places around the Parkhurst household (bathroom drawers, Ryan's stocking, Chris's coat pocket, etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...