Monday, August 3, 2015

31/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"

 

Cruz: He's inching his way closer to five, and I am holding on to these final months of four with everything I got.  I love him right now - his "projects" that always follow nap time, his obsession with Battle Bots before bed, and his stories that could literally go on forever.  His big brown eyes reveal the sweetest little soul and I just adore being his mommy.

Mila: I ran into one of my teacher friends at the pool last week while Mila was dead set on dragging her own inner tube to the lazy river.  She said she looked like quite the warrior princess, and I told her that I couldn't describe her more perfectly.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...