Monday, February 29, 2016

9/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"



Cruz: Spent a good part of the afternoon outside on Saturday, playing with toys in the garage, pretending to be spies with our neighbor, Rush, and later, finally getting on that bike and pedaling on the trails at George Wyth.  His confidence on two wheels (plus training wheels) has grown exponentially since last summer, and we're excited for lots of walks with him riding beside us.

Mila: She's been attached to my hip since I returned home from my work trip to Las Vegas last week.  Her high-pitched, whiney little "mommy, do it," is quite effective on me, but proving to be a little problematic at bedtime.  She's breaking her dad's heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...