Thursday, September 4, 2014

35/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"




  
Cruz: I swear the closer this boy gets to four, the more he tests the waters with us.  He's smart and sweet, but stubborn and full of silly, and we're working on teaching him time and place...a time to be silly and a time to be silent!  Yesterday, he and Beau were not seeing eye to eye on something and I heard Cruz say, "Daddy, you better say nice things or I will tell Jesus."  At least he knows who is always in his court!

Mila: Mila girl is showing some sass lately, too, but I've decided babies are quite easy compared to toddlers.  She's in one of my very favorite baby stages right now, just starting to absorb and imitate things and attempting to figure out how she can move and communicate like we do!  She waves bye bye, starts dancing the minute she hears music, and says, "ma ma ma" constantly.      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...