Wednesday, February 21, 2018

6/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018."



Cruz: All of my pictures of you lately reveal signs of a growing and changing little boy.  Just look at your two front teeth!  This was taken right before your first grade music concert.  You were very excited, as you are with most school-related things these days, and my heart almost burst as I watched you confidently take your spot and immediately began scanning the room for us.  I saw you mouth the words, "Where's my mom," to the boy next to you and when your big brown eyes met mine, your face lit up.  Always look at me that way, okay bud?

Mila: We've been finding more and more time to do girl things together these days and you're eating it up.  Cruz went to a UNI basketball game with a friend one night so we saw it as a good opportunity to transform this Cheerios box into a princess castle Valentine's box.  While I don't love valentine's box construction, this one was pretty fun.  Except for that darn letter "A" that wouldn't stay on. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...