Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Quarantine Chronicles || Chapter 12 - Cruz

I woke up at 5:30 and ran downstairs to ask my mom,  "Can we go to Charly, Hayes and Harper's yet?"  

"No we are not going until 7:00," Mom said.

The next hour and a half felt like the clock stopped.  Finally, it was time to go complete our mission.   

We got in the car and drove to their house.  It was time to egg their house! 




So we got out of the car and tiptoed to the house. We found all the best hiding spots but we did it quick because we thought they were up. Pretty soon we ran to the car and got home.
But then next morning we found out all that sneakiness was for nothing! No one was even up! 😅😆😥😕😵

P.S. they found all the eggs!

We also did our own egg hunt.




My mom said, "play a board game I'm going to hide the eggs!"

So after what felt like an hour Mom came and told us that she hid the eggs.  We ran out to find the eggs. We looked up and down and even upside down until I found the first egg but not long after Mila found an egg!  About 30 minutes later we found all the eggs! 
So we went inside and opened them up.  In the special ones there 6 dollars the rest had amazing candy! 

After that we celebrated the last supper while my mom and dad had wine and Me and Mila had grape juice and bread. I really liked the bread dipped in grape juice!


This Easter was fun we learned a lot about Jesus and what happened before he died on the cross and how sad it was when he died. Also we did the most  learning about Jesus on the trampoline.



My favorite things about Easter included waking up and eating a special breakfast with my family. But it wasn't the same when we didn't go to see my family and go for easter egg hunts with them and going to great grandmas. 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Cruz!! I loved reading your latest entry in The Quarantine Chronicles! That is so fun that you hid Easter eggs for Charly, Hayes, & Harper! I bet they loved that & I bet they were so surprised! I am sure missing you all and hope I get to see you very soon! I am glad you had a special Easter at home & I love that you are learning about Jesus. Love you lots! Grandma Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and tell Mila "Hi" from me!! Love her much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...