Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Cruz Confessionals - Part 1

I saw this video confessional idea from another mom blogger's site and just had to try a version for myself.  Cruz is talking up a storm lately, and I just know this year is going to be filled with new words, new stories, and new conversations all the time.  My hope is to capture these little Cruz confessionals from time to time to have record of the funny things he says, the funny way he acts, and especially the sound of his sweet little voice.  

So after church one morning, I gave the boy a mango dum dum, turned on the camera, and had a funny little conversation...and it only took one try.  

And seriously, the way he attempts to cross his legs?  This kills me.  He's never done that before.  

I added subtitles purely for the fun of it - we repeat everything the kid says ;) 

(Click the four little arrows on the bottom of the video to make full screen)

Cruz Confessionals - Part 1 from Ashley Jorgensen on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. This is soo cute! I love when he taps his chin!

    I might have to steal this idea with the dum dum because Tyler always wants to come and look at the screen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the dum dum made all the difference. And the chair! It's funny, he got all business-like (hence crossing his legs) and ate up the attention.

      It's all about timing with them, isn't it? Unpredictable little souls...

      Delete
  2. This is great! A perfect way to capture their two year old little selves. He is so handsome and such a sweetheart! I think I'm going to have to steal this idea for my little guy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do, I can't wait to see! It's fun to see all of their personalities :)

      Delete
  3. I love this video. Cruz has growing up so much in the twos. I miss having him in my room.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...