Monday, January 11, 2016

2/52

 "a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"





Cruz: I caught him in here before bed one night practicing his light saber moves.  Lately, he's been reminding me of myself more and giving me a picture of what I must have looked like doing anything athletic.  His long legs and arms are not the most graceful thing I've seen, but he's not afraid to let go and be a little silly.  Or squirrely!

Mila: This princess is turning two tomorrow and my heart can't take it.  Every time I ask her how old she's going to be, she holds up four fingers and says, "Two!"  And always follows it up by asking about Baby Jesus's birthday.  His birth made quite the impression on her this year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...