Monday, February 13, 2017

5/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"



Cruz: The same stomach flu bug that plagued your sister a week ago hit you early Saturday morning.  Fortunately, you were only down for the count from about 6:30-noon, and were ready to go that afternoon!  We've been passing around a lot of germs around here, and I am ready to air this place out and clean every inch of it!

Mila: While Cruz laid on the couch and watched endless episodes of Pokeman, we had a tea party.  You helped me make a Valentine's snack mix and were so excited when I filled your teapot with a little bit of water.  In a few months, we'll be able to bring our tea parties outside under shade trees.  I can hardly wait for that!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...