Monday, February 20, 2017

7/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"

 

Cruz: I love how much you love school this year, how hard you work to do well, and how much you've grown when it comes to reading.  I love that you seem to be a natural born student, enjoying math and being at the top of your class for sight words.  I love that you are good friend and a good neighbor, that you don't get too bent out of shape about much, and that you help out around the house.  I love that you let Mila kiss you, that you still can't make a ten minute car ride without falling asleep, and that you look so darn cute getting on that bus in the morning.

Mila: I love that you are sassy and too smart for your own good.  I love your long hair and loose curls that are mostly wild, but sometimes fall down your back in the most delicate, feminine ways.  I love that you are my best friend, and that you have your daddy wrapped around your finger.  I love that you always ask for family hugs, that you love to call Cruz "Q-zie", and that you seem to have a never-ending appetite.  I love that you love a good water bottle and always ask for worship songs before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...