Wednesday, October 18, 2017

41/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017."



Cruz: We are three weeks in to this new adventure of learning piano and it has been so fun to watch you interact with your teacher and learn how to play the keys.  I love to watch you concentrate, tongue out and head nodding to the keys as you learn to play from your music book.

Mila: An American Girl Doll magazine came in the mail this week and I set you up with a pen at the island while I made supper.  I'm not quite sure I made my directions clear enough because dang near every doll and accessory was circled.  "And this one is Nella, and this one is Kella, and this one is Lella..." is what you say as you name them all.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...