Monday, April 2, 2018

13/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018."



Cruz: My favorite Easter memory of you was at Grandma and Papa's church Sunday morning.  It was time for the kids' message at the front and Charly and Hayes didn't want to go.  You shrugged your shoulders and went up without them.  But when it was time to grab a treat after the message was over, you didn't grab one sucker, but three, and shared with your cousins when you got back to your seat.

Mila: My favorite Easter memory of you was probably at church, too.  You sat in between Grandma and me, and we admired you in your sweet blue Easter dress.  You took little Harper's hand and guided her up to the front for the message and tried to sing along to the words of Because He Lives at the end.  You get that Jesus died for you and me, and you often tell me that you love him with your "whole heart."    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...