Tuesday, March 24, 2020

The Quarantine Chronicles || Chapter 2 - Cruz


This weekend, we never left the house. We found things to entertain ourselves. So me and my dad tried to build the Great Hall from Harry Potter but we had only 2 days or else my mom would get mad so we got to work. First up was the characters so while Mila built the the characters I built the snake, phoenix, and the mirror that shows what you want. Dad handed me and Mila the pieces. After the characters in bag 1 we built a little bit of the cafeteria.  We finally finished the castle yesterday and Mila and I played with the set.





Sometimes it's boring not being able to go outside and play with friends but there are advantages. For example, I got to play basketball with my new mini basketball hoop all day. I also got to face time with one of my best friends, Lincoln, while trying to play Madden 20 together! I also get to be home schooled which so far is super FUN!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cruz!! The Great Hall you built is AMAZING!! I bet it was so fun to play with! Tell Mila "Hi"! I love you both!! Grandma Kelly

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...