Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guest Post - It's the Little Things


I'm so excited to be guest blogging today over at “It’s the Little Things.” This blog has a special place in my heart and is at the top of my blog list for so many reasons. I met Amanda, author of “It’s the Little Things,” during my first year of teaching at Price Lab. Amanda completed a field experience in my classroom and it didn’t take me long to wish she’d become a permanent part of my class. We stayed in touch, however, reconnected a lot more after Amanda had her adorable baby girl, Stella Vivienne, exactly one year ago last week. With our babies just six months apart, I could relate so much to her stories of motherhood, especially when it comes to balancing life as a working mama, a hip wife, a Julia Child wannabee, and a DIY-in-training. It’s the Little Thing is one of my favorite blogs to read, and is full of style, great ideas and recipes, and awesome instagram photos.

In honor of her cute 'five of my faves' posts, I thought I would blog about some of Cruz and I's latest summertime faves.  Click here to check it out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...