Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Wanna Swap?

It feels like Christmas in the blogosphere today!  Yesterday, my friend, Darcy from At Play Photo, graciously designed my first official blog buttons to share and swap with other blogs across the web.  I'm pretty new to the whole button swap thing, but think it sounds fun to network and connect with other great mamas from around the world.  I'm so excited to share my button with you and decorate my space with yours!  I will swap 200x200, or 200x100 buttons.

If you're interested in swapping, send me an email at jorgensenbettertogether@gmail.com.

Can't wait to meet and connect with you and your blog :)

If you would like to post my button on your blog, just copy and paste the html code in the corresponding box and add it to your blog by inserting an html box under 'layout.'

Photobucket
 









Photobucket
   

4 comments:

  1. Woot Woot!I like your buttons! I grabbed one of yours and stuck it right on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1what a sweet, sweet blog! found you via the bloghop xo i'd love to swap buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I just created a button and added yours. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...