Tuesday, June 12, 2012

H.O.M.E.


We had a wonderful week revisiting an old friend last week.  Mexico was good to us and just what we needed.  It was adventure, relaxation, and lots of steamy love.     

This morning I'm back home, unpacking, sorting sandy laundry, and nursing my coastal tan with a healthy dose of aloe vera.  And of course, I'm drenching in all that is Cruz.  I missed him like mad last week, and our reunion was everything I anticipated.  He was well taken care of, of course, and I've even noticed some changes and growth in him in a matter of six days.  It's a beautiful day today, and we're looking forward to reconnecting under a big shade tree at a new park.

Happy to be back to the blogging world!  Lots of pictures from our Mexico vacation coming to a screen near you! (as soon as I'm finished cuddling...)

      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...