Monday, December 1, 2014

47/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"



Cruz: Playing with the Air Force One toy set we picked up for him in D.C. He was a good boy while we were away, but did mention to my mom at one point that "Mommy has been gone a very very long time."  I think he was impatient because I told him I would bring him back something special. :)

Mila: Her favorite thing to do as of late is pull the diaper wipes out of the container and "clean" the floor with them, wiping the floor as fast as her little hand can go.  She is obsessed with wipes and gets very mad if you take them away from her!  This girl has hit the busy button and it seems she is always into something she shouldn't be!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...