a little bucket list for this season that's on its way...
5. vintage craft hop with friends
6. paint some leaves and hang them from our windows
9. take the kids to a football game
10. make a thankful tree
11. sip cider and read a book outside
13. host a soup, sandwich, and movie night
16. blanket forts and books and something hot to drink
17. indian food and a movie date
20. a football veg day - all day long
High in the sixties tomorrow. :) I have plans for a big crock of beef stew for supper, an afternoon hike after school, and definitely something flannel. Happy weekend, everyone!