Wednesday, December 28, 2016

52/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"



Cruz: You got so excited Christmas Even night when Daddy showed you a Santa tracker on his phone.  As soon as Santa hit the Florida Keys, you were over our little celebration and ready for bed!  I've never seen you hop under the covers so fast!

Mila: I hope I never forget your precious face during candlelight service.  You were so well behaved for the entire service, remembering if you were good, you would get to hold your very own candle during "Silent Night."  There is perhaps no other night in the entire year that I watch you in such awe.  

**Another year of weekly portraits in the books!  These are by far my favorite posts to pull together each week, to pick a single picture that shows you best and think back to the small and special moments of each week that tell a story of who you are.  And it's so fun to see you change from week to week, and especially from one year to the next.

The first portraits and captions of 2016.  You've both gotten taller and leaner, and one of you is missing a couple of teeth.  And I'm not talking about the little one!  How many weeks can we get a portrait of Mila with her two front teeth?  That is the question!   
 

   
Cruz: I love how rosy his cheeks get after some time outside in the cold.  

Mila: I love how she discovered the pockets in this new sweatshirt and would stand there with her hands in them staring at me until I responded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...