Wednesday, March 1, 2017

9/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"
 
 

Cruz: I'm pretty sure you are as excited about our new finished space in the basement as anybody.  You reminded me of a sixteen year old on Saturday - laying on the new carpet in the back bedroom all by yourself, requesting "Fight Song" to Alexa over and over and over again.  You entertained us with your singing as we sorted through piles and made way for the next phase of finishing.  And you petitioned to have your room downstairs already.  Not going to happen!

Mila: You picked your favorite gold twirly dress, black tights, and your pink Converse shoes today, and I swallowed my opinion as soon as you stood up and proudly twirled to show off your ensemble.  There are some battles we just don't pick with you, little one.  And when I picked you up from school today, you were dressed in a batman mask and cape, playing in the housekeeping center.  It matched your gold dress and black tights to a tee. :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...