Monday, July 31, 2017

30/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017."



Cruz: You turned in your summer reading log at Saturday night's Bucks game and earned a free ticket and a free pass to the Kids Zone.  You were a 140 minutes shy just a few days before the upcoming game and I was proud to see you spend more time with your nose in a book leading up to the weekend.  You've moved on to chapter books this summer and are really liking the series, My Weird School.  

Mila: Daddy went to help Papa Curt with a big landscaping project Saturday and Cruz was invited to spend the day with a buddy.  After they both left Saturday morning, you looked at me and said, "Well, I guess it's just you and me!"  We made the most of our girls' day, enjoying the gorgeous summer afternoon at the Hearst Center with all the fixings for a tea party.  I love this sweet little tradition of ours and this year was the most fun yet.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...