Saturday, November 25, 2017

47/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017."



Cruz: We bought this little tree for your room when it was just you, sleeping in your little upstairs loft in our old house.  Now, you tower over it.  And yesterday afternoon as we sat in the living room, stringing popcorn and watching Home Alone, you were picking up on all sorts of new things in the movie.

Mila: You loved decorating your tree yesterday, first organizing the ornaments by big, middle, and small, and then hanging them ever so gently on your tree.  Then afterwards, you came running into the kitchen and asked me to come see your room, to which you had shut off all the lights except your tree and little pink gingerbread house.  I think you loved how cozy it looked.  I'm going to love doing these holidays with you, I can already tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...