Tuesday, December 22, 2020

on the iphone || long lost photos

I have officially made it through the strangest semester ever and am so relieved to be in a longer-than-normal winter break.  I've got a laundry list of items I want to tackle during this time... I want to finally catch up on our Shutterfly books, clean our storage room in the basement, plan a baby shower for my sis-in-law and brother, and celebrate our little lady who's about to turn 7!  I also want to dig out from all the things that pile up at the end of the year - things like the pantry, the mail, and the endless photos and videos on my iphone.  I decided to get an early start this week and realized I haven't went through photos since July!  So without further adieu, a little look down memory lane, and a video of our fall together.    

July || one of the hardest days going to see Jess at U of I Hospitals, baseball games for Cruz and Mila, bike rides to Verve, cul de sac movie nights, pool days at Sunnyside, and nights on the kayaks.  












August || Golf, golf, and more golf, allergy tests and drops for me, and an earring mishap for my poor girl.  










September || Waffle Stop Saturdays, cozy jammies and breaking out the fall books, that one time I dressed up for work at home, discovering the pumpkin cream cold brew, the sweet little notes Beau hung for Mila if she was still sleeping when he went to work, evidence that the kids are definitely still growing despite all efforts to keep them little, apple orchard candids, Magnolia "Silo" cookies for an after school treat, and a really great day welcoming home a very strong kid.

.











October || Neighbor front porch lattes, another good book devoured, first piano lesson practice for the girl, the cutest school pictures back, my work space, kind letters from Mila to her guidance counselor, neighborhood football, the cutest Brad and Kate groupies, fires on the beach, some sweet baby announcement photos, and a Halloween weekend, COVID style.






























November || Harry Potter in the theater, Harry Potter in bed, a little photog who knows all the right angles, the prettiest pot roast, a shopping date with Ashley and Buddy the Elf, cocoa picnics in the woods, and a Thanksgiving at home just us this year.









December || a festive book to start Christmas month, my favorite at-home happy hour, spruced up rooms and twinkly lights galore, Advent countdown books, a family of sweet ornaments, some small business shopping with my girl and a gift card to Cup of Joe, hot toddies and s'mores at Susongs, the prettiest skies, all the elf antics, cozy things like new snuggle socks, cheese pizza picnics and Home Alone, and mattress forts by the Christmas tree.  And a super cool ugly sweater designed by Mila.  





















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...