Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Too good to not post...


I thought I was getting a little picture-heavy in Cruz's nine-month post, so, I'm posting some of my favorites in a separate one.  I don't want to overwhelm my mom and grandma ya know, who might just be the only two people who look at every single one of these!  Let's just say my camera's getting its money's worth these days...

My bronze baby after a day at the pool in one of my favorite outfits...a $2 onesie from Wal-Mart and a pair of cotton Baby Gap shorts.  There's nothing better than a baby in a onesie in the summertime, chubby little thighs exposed and all!










I love looking at these pictures, and think they characterize the tone of what our summer has been.  Simple, sweet, and peaceful, just Cruz and his puppy in our backyard.  If only life could be this easy all the time.  I guess that's where my pictures come in.  They freeze these moments in time, and create an escape when times get busy and overwhelming.  They help us remember what life is really all about. 

A baby, a puppy, and a patch of green grass.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...