Saturday, December 28, 2013

Thirty-Seven Weeks

Full term!!!  We are on our way to 38 weeks and it looks as though I get to set a tentative birthday for our sweet girl; that is, unless she decides to make an earlier appearance.  I'm relieved I won't have to go past forty weeks with this babe, and relieved I won't be going back to work for a few days.  My work peeps threw me the nicest shower during finals week and I told them it was going to be so weird if I showed up second semester still pregnant.  It's looking like that won't be the case and I'm relishing a couple more weeks at home to prepare for baby girl...in yoga pants and sweatshirts.  The dress pants are officially packed away and should have been a month ago!

Christmas Eve 2013. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...