Monday, May 29, 2017

21/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017."




Cruz: I know it's not the best picture, but an adorable snapshot that reminds me you are still little and still just who you are.  We did a Kiwi Crate Sunday afternoon and created three instruments: an xylophone, a tambourine, and a ribbon wand for dancing.  Thinking Mila would love to twirl around with the ribbon wand, I was mistaken when you were the one very interested in this!  We watched some ribbon dancing on youtube, you asked for the dancing song from Peanuts, and you showed off your mad dancing skills for us.  You've got some moves, and I've got a video or two to prove it!

Mila: You had dance pictures last week and loved wearing your ladybug costume you will wear in a few weeks at recital.  I'm not sure either one of us were quite prepared for this new world of dance, and I'm interested to see how you respond to the bright lights and big stage at Gallagher.  So far, you aren't too keen on showing us any of your dancing number and get completely shy when I ask you to.  You appear to be most content twirling in your twirly dresses, unbridled and free.  Maybe just as you're meant to be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...