Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Calling All Witches and Wizards...


...We are just days away from Cruz's 8th birthday and a party that we're all quite giddy about.  I told myself I was done with the themed birthday parties, but I just can't quit them!  Cruz's birthday ushers in the holiday season for us a few weeks early and I love to plan parties that not only celebrate who Cruz is and what he loves, but the things we all love about the season that's upon us.  I've been waiting years to climb into Cruz's bed and take the Hogwarts Express straight to Diagon Alley with him, and it just seemed fitting to bring it to life a little more for his birthday.  There will be candles and wand tricks, a candy bar complete with Bertie Botts and Butterbeer, all tipped off with a showing of Harry Potter with popcorn, blankets, and all our favorite people.  And at the center of it all, a sweet birthday boy, who is worth all the jelly slugs and fizzing whizbies in the world.     




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...