Thursday, December 27, 2018

50/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018."



Cruz: Jorgensen Top Chef 4.0 happened as a kickoff to winter break and we once again declared it one of our favorite traditions, forever.  We keep improving, too!  This year, you were dead set on making ham balls and you took the entire process very serious.  The night before I was going to get all the groceries, you took it upon yourself to write out the entire recipe word-for-word.  I kept telling you I could find it online, but you insisted on writing it for yourself and for me.  I'll keep that handwritten recipe forever, buddy.

Mila: And then there was you!  You didn't so much look for a recipe you wanted to try, but spent most of your time thinking up something that would get you the most votes.  You chose chocolate tacos because 1) your daddy LOVES tacos and 2) you made sure the dessert was on you.  You had every intention of winning, but when it came down to it, you felt pretty bad for dad and the faces you made at his cleverly created "fryders."  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...