Friday, December 28, 2018

51/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018."




Cruz: I somehow missed a week of these portraits, so I'm throwing in an extra shot for Christmas week.  You came down with a 12-hour stomach bug the Saturday before Christmas, which left your mom in a bleach-armed tizzy.  You, however, were pretty much the sweetest sick kid I ever did see.  You took it all like a champ, slept a lot under those big cozy covers, and read your Big Nate book.  And by Sunday morning, you were ready to go!

Mila: You thoroughly enjoyed the extra attention you received from Dad while Cruz was under the weather.  You did a Koala Crate together, helped me put together a puzzle, and played several games of your favorite Guess Who.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...