Tuesday, March 26, 2019

11/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2019."



Cruz: You fell on the sidewalk at school yesterday and didn't realize you had quite the wound until you felt the blood soak through your sweatpants!  A trip to the school nurse and then a trip to urgent care confirmed it was a mean slice but wouldn't require stitches.  You were so relieved over this news that you asked Dad to play you some great music on the way home.  You were singing, "I feel good, na na na na na na na..." all night long. :)

Mila: You got a couple inches off your long hair last week while my highlights were processing.  I couldn't hear a word you were saying but you were sure talking Ashley's ear off.  A new do, a wiggly front tooth, and you can officially spell that long last name of yours - three big feats reminding me you're nearing kindergarten every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...