Thursday, April 14, 2011

A favorite toy...

After a long, rough day of meetings, failed technologies, and the never-ending to-do list, I needed a little pick-me-up.  Thankfully, my pick-me-up came in the form of a two-foot blondie dressed in Baby Gap.

Cruz loves his jumper.  It may have been a little pricier than some of the saucers I found at Target, and it may take up the entire north wall of our living room, but this thing is quite possibly the best purchase we've made since the Nosefrida Snot Sucker. 

This video will always make me laugh.  One, because I have no idea what was so funny to Cruz, and two, because my video skills are just that bad.  For some reason, I thought my Flip Camera would act as my Canon when I turned it sideways.  If you have a laptop, you can turn your screen sideways to get the full effect; if you have a desktop, well, see how far you can cock your head to the side :)

This one's worth watching through the end.  I promise I didn't plan the ending ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...