Saturday, March 15, 2014

11/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"



Cruz: Yesterday, Cruz was supposed to be upstairs in his room napping.  About a half hour after reading books, I heard his feet moving around and snuck up to check on him.  I found him wearing a pair of red sunglasses, wandering about his room, stuffing random toys into his yellow caterpillar bag.  He said he was busy ordering toys for his birthday.  When I asked why he wasn't napping, he said, "I was just laying in my bed and I got an idea, mommy."  

Mila: Unlike her brother, this little lady slept for three and a half hours in her swing yesterday.  Not usually one to nap much during the day, I wasn't sure what to do with myself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...