Sunday, March 23, 2014

12/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"


   
Cruz: My favorite view during my frequent Mila feedings throughout the day.  There are few things more satisfying than listening to your little people explore new worlds through play.  He's into race cars and superheros in a big way right now and his vocabulary is expanding to include words like "sentinels" and kryptonite."  The other day, he said to me, "mommy, those villains are absolutely dangerous."   

Mila: I love our changing table talks more than just about anything.  This one happened to be after her 8-week doctor appointment, after I changed her diaper and checked on the three Charlie Brown band-aids on her tiny little legs.  Her smile is a  reassuring one, especially after the desperate one I received just moments after getting the first of three shots.  I think it's harder on mama than it is on the babes.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...