Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Dreaming...

...of ice cream running down chubby fingers, of barefoot walks in the damp grass at dusk, of fresh vegetables from the garden, and quiet walks in our neighborhood before bed.  Dreaming of my tan little surfer boy taking a nap in our bed after an afternoon at the pool, and a sweet baby girl in a sundress laying on a patchwork quilt at the park.  Dreaming of my first grilled burger on the deck, the sunshine on my face, and the smell of fresh bedding hung on the line. 

Today, I am dreaming of sweet summertime.     










3 comments:

  1. I am right there with you! Spring and summer can't come soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can make it! It's coming!! Love these pictures! They help me feel the sunshine. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...