Tuesday, May 17, 2016

20/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"



Cruz: Tomorrow is your last day of preschool and your class is having a pajama day to celebrate.  There are only so many ways to say it - time moves too fast and I'd give anything for just one night to squeeze you when you were that sweet little chub five years ago.  

Mila: Every single day when I pick you up from school and ask what you did, you say "played babies."  You love your babies and are such a little mama to them.  My favorite is when you put them in their stroller and announce that you are going to the store, then you sit down in a corner of the house to feed, rock, and kiss your baby.  I'm always so excited you are occupying yourself, a rare occurrence, yet, always distracted by how adorable it is to watch you play.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...