Tuesday, May 24, 2016

21/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"



Cruz: Our preschool graduate.  He looked so very handsome in his new plaid shirt and gave me all the feels parading around in his red graduation gown before the program started.  It was one of the first times I've looked at him and caught glimpses of a grown up Cruz.  I can't handle it!

Mila: When she wakes up in the morning, usually between 7 and 7:30, she'll yell my name repeatedly until I hear her and and go to her room to rescue her out of her crib.  The other morning, she yelled "MOM!!!!" at the top of her lungs.  And when I walked into her room, she looked at me and as casually as ever said, "What you doing in here?"      

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...