Thursday, July 7, 2016

27/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"



Cruz: My American boy remembered just what to do at the parade again this year.  He waved through the entire parade, knowing that nothing attracts more candy than a group of cute kids.  I was also proud of him for sharing lots of space with his cousins and sister.  At first, I thought he was only giving Mila the mints and jaw breakers, but later witnessed him fill her bag multiple times with pink tootsie rolls and her favorite dum dum suckers.  

Mila: My little firecracker got into the parade festivities this year, too, although she was a little leery about grabbing candy that didn't practically hit her in the chest.  I loved that she wanted to wear her star spangled backpack to match her pretty dress.  I have a feeling she's going to love these holidays just like her mama does.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...