Thursday, January 12, 2017

Mila Ballerina Turns 3


Since we are just a few short days away from your very pink and gold ballerina birthday party, I thought it was time to write a little post about your adventure as a ballerina this year.  As my girl who loves a good twirly dress and everything pink, I signed you up for a Tiny Tots ballet class at Fusion for Thursday nights this year.  For a half hour once a week, you dance around with Miss Haley and four other little dancers in the upstairs studio downtown Waterloo.  At first, you HATED dance class!  You loved everything about your leotards and leg warmers, but the minute that door opened to your classroom, you screamed.  This was stressful for your mom, but your teacher assured me you would quickly learn to love it.  I'm so glad I listened to her!





Now every week, you ask when you can go to dance class.  You let me put your hair in a top knot (sometimes), you love to pack your special ballerina backpack from Aunt Kelli, and especially love when Miss Haley lets you dance to Let It Go.  You get a tiny purple stamp on your hand at the end of every class, and always burst out of the room so excited.  You are going to be a little bug for your recital in June and I can't think about it without smiling.  






I've been saving all these pictures of you for a special post, but I'd say today is as good a day as any.  My tiny dancer, you make my heart flutter right out of my chest...











No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...