Monday, April 3, 2017

11/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"



Cruz: I'm afraid I may have started something with you.  Earlier this month, I added a few new things to your quiet time baskets.  I picked up a package of Pokemon cards because I noticed you were talking about Pokemon more around the house.  You would have thought it was Christmas morning when you got home from school and discovered your cards.  Now, much to your dad's protest, you are obsessed!  Before church on Sunday, you sweetly asked if you could bring them along "to play challenges with the older boys."  I had no idea what this meant, but let you stick a few in your shirt pocket.  God and Pokemon seems to be an interesting mix, but I felt like making you smile. :)

Mila: Grandma gave you your very first bathrobe this month and you look like a little bear cub in it.  At first you were pretty apprehensive, but now you love it for its hood and its pockets.  You also received your costume for your first dance recital in June and it is absolutely adorable.  Last night at the dinner table, I asked you about the dance you are practicing for your recital and you said, "first we do a periot." :)  Now if only you would let me do something with your hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...