Wednesday, April 12, 2017

13/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017" 



Cruz: The other night, I read this book to you before bed.  Afterwards, I turned out the light and said a prayer for you.  I could tell you were wiping your eyes and sniffling, so I turned on the lamp and saw big tears.  I asked you why it made you sad when I talked sweet to you and you said, "I don't know, the tears just come!"  I told you it's because God gave you a sweet and sensitive heart.  

Mila: You have been the best little pretender lately.  Caught in your own world, typically with several stuffed animals and baby dolls close by, I often hear you talking to your friends, pretending to be a mommy, or getting ready for the "college girls" to come over.  Now if only we could get you to bring less than an armload of stuffed animals to school with you every morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...