Thursday, March 22, 2018

10/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018."



Cruz: You are an easy man to please and I love that about you.  When I asked what you were most hoping to do during your week off from school, you said you just wanted to build a leprechaun trap.  You've got quite the memory and remembered every single detail about last year's.  We worked together last week and came up with quite the creative design; that is, until that darn leprechaun saw passed our sinister plan Sunday morning!

Mila: This about sums up how you play these days.  We've learned to let it go, though, because you seem to thrive in this messy space.  When you play, I like to pause and listen from outside your door.  The other day, it went something like this...

"I said cut it out!  You are breaking his heart!  Cut it out!" ...
"I think we should pray.  God is great, God is good, and we thank Him for this food.  Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...