Sunday, March 25, 2018

11/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018."



Cruz: You read so much this past week and it's so sweet watching you curl up in a cozy spot with a good book.  You finished Walt Disney's biography (these biography books are SO great for early readers) and passed on loads of information to us, read another Hilo book from Grandma in a morning's time, and lost yourself in Daddy's collection of Calvin and Hobb's books we found while cleaning out the storage room.  You're a reader and I'm more than happy to create lots of cozy spots for you to curl up with a good book!

Mila: You're sixteen days straight of waking up in a dry pull-up and I think we're finally on to something!  You've also been hard to wake up in the mornings, but I love sneaking into your room to see you peacefully sleeping in your bed.  I get these glimpses of you when you're sixteen and they make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...