Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Feline Frenzy

Beau surprised me with a new camera last weekend. Yes, he spoils me. I think this means he has finally accepted the fact that he will never escape my family's obsession with pictures. I've been eyeing the Canon Rebel since our wedding in 2007. Yes, they are big, bulky, and not exactly purse-friendly; however, they are perfect for someone who prefers natural light in pictures. The auto-focus and zoom are amazing! My favorite part, however, has to be the shutter lens. I can take about 20 pictures in a matter of seconds. The camera also comes equipped with HD movie maker capabilities (if only I could figure out how to play them).

Needless to say, I've been experimenting. A LOT. So far, my cat, Jade, has been a purrrrfect model. She may be scared of my vacuum cleaner, blow drier, and Ugg boots, but point a big, black, gun-like device a foot from her face, and my kitty turns into a model for the cover of Fancy Face. I must say, the camera (and the photographer) love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...