Sunday, February 28, 2010

So I like taking pictures of my cat...

Today was the first day in a long time I could actually feel the warm sun through my windows. Our driveway is officially melted and as we approach the first day of March, I can almost smell Spring.

I think Jade can too. As I was planted on the floor in the living room this afternoon, watching the USA/Canada hockey game on mute, with Ingrid Michaelson in the background, working on some school work, I watched Jade find the small box of sunlight that streamed through our picture window. First, she took at bath, then she proceeded to be adorable in a number of different sleeping positions. The closer the camera gets to her face, the more 'cover kitty' she looks.

These pictures personify peace in every way on this Sunday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...