Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Love Day

Be still my heart...


One of my favorite Valentine's Days to date.

    
Top Ten Random Things I Love on this Valentine's Day?

1. Scratch cupcakes - 12 different flavors of love from Beau
2. Strawberry Crush
3. Tall brown riding boots over skinny jeans and over-sized sweaters
4. Spring
5. A new tradition of pizza on Valentine's Day
6. That first cuddle in the morning when Cruz wakes up
7. Phone conversations with Mom
8. Stella Rossa
9. The stupid Bachelor
10. My husband, the man of my dreams

What's on your love list this Valentine's Day?

And as promised - the winner of the Bubblewish giveaway.  Commenter #19, Kallie, I'll be in touch with you soon about how to redeem your custom lights!  

Thanks to all who entered the giveaway and congrats, Kallie!  Can't wait to hear what you choose!  

XOXO!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...