Thursday, February 9, 2012

What I Did Today...


...almost wore jeans to work on a thursday.
...drank a diet cherry coke for breakfast.
...paid off a credit card.
...wrapped some presents for my boys for valentine's day.
...called beau on my lunch break - just because.
...missed a friend.
...tickled cruz's ankles on the way home from daycare.
...tried a bite (or two) of the ham beau smoked overnight.
...clipped coupons.
...craved summer break, a bike ride, and a dairy queen blizzard.  
...played hide-and-seek with dad and cruz.  cruz was giggling so hard he got the hiccups.
...put new gray and mustard pillow covers on my pillows.
...thumbed through a real simple magazine that's been calling my name.
...picked up the house to the darkness playlist on pandora.
...attempted to clip cruz's toenails.  only got through one foot. 
...traded a little debbie snack cake for a rice cake. 
...halved 14,000 grapes at dinner time (and picked 400 off the floor).
...read goodnight moon to cruz at bedtime.
...hummed the wheels on the bus fifteen times while my baby drifted off to sleep.
  
Tomorrow is Friday.  I am so ready for the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Cute, Ash!! I loved reading this post! I would have eaten the little debbie cake! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...