Tuesday, February 5, 2013

14 Days of DIY Love - Crush on this, Valentine


I can't wait to share one of my favorite Valentine gifts I made for Cruz's teachers at daycare last year.  It was simple, easy, and so so cute.  The only problem was finding enough glass bottles of Strawberry Crush.  I looked everywhere and finally sweet talked the beverage guy at our local grocery store into ordering me a few more six-packs!

  
Strawberry Crush Valentine's...

1.  Edit a picture.  Find a sweet and goofy picture of your little and use a photo editing site to make a speech bubble on the picture itself.  I used Photoshop Elements, but I'm pretty sure Photobucket, Piknik, and Picasa are have the capability (and are all FREE!)

2.  I saved the image as a jpeg and printed several in wallet size from Wal-Mart.  Punched them out, glued them to a piece of card stock, and cut around the edges to give them a little frame.  

3.  Punched a hold through the picture and used festive ribbon to tie to a bottle of Strawberry Crush.  This, with the flirty message from Cruz was the perfect gift for all of his college 'girlfriends' at daycare.   



 
Photobucket 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...