Monday, September 30, 2013

twenty-four...



We had a lovely fall weekend over here, complete with a rainy, cozy day to be inside on Saturday, and a gorgeous day to be outside on Sunday.  I love the changes that happen in the fall - every day is a different story, a different opportunity to find good and make the best of its short-lived splendor.  

My little ladybug is growing and changing with the season, too!  I can feel her kicks from outside my belly and last night, I realized my belly button has made it's outie appearance as well!  October is here tomorrow and we anticipate lots to look forward to for our family in the next few months.  

I took a similar belly shot when I was pregnant with Cruz, although I was about ready to pop!  Feeling nostalgic remembering this time of year with him and so thankful I get to do it all over again.  So many similarities with this pregnancy, so much fun to relive them. 

Here's to a great week, everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...