Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Good Things




























104. I could watch him eat cereal for days
105. My brown eyed boy
106. White onesies, stripes, and a little boy who's never too far away
107. She already seems so curious
108. Superheroes are his thing.  I love when he talks about Martian Manhunter.
109. The days are getting longer.  Spring will be here soon.
110. Somebody needs a haircut
111. Always congregating around the Moses basket
112. I have pictures of Cruz that look just like this
113-115. Shadow puppets and afternoon naps in our room while waiting for Dad to get home.
116-117. So glad to have a baby that loves this basket as much as I do 
118. Pink flamingo jammies from Grandma
119. I can't get enough of watching them together.
120. Nursing baby and watching the boys build forts on a Saturday afternoon
121. After discovering his yellow one is buried in our snow somewhere, I found this blue one for 99 cents at Wal-Mart.  He was so happy to have his own.
122. I love to watch her sleep
123. Showing off her new trendy hat from her girlfriend, Callie, born just two months before her.  
124. Big brother and little sis.  He will be her hero.  
   

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...