Tuesday, May 6, 2014

18/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
 

Mila: We baptized this precious girl on Sunday and it was one of the best days.  She wore the dress I wore when I was baptized and a little white cardigan over top to conceal the white satin ribbon she wanted to eat.  I won't forget how sweet she looked with her gray tights under that eyelet trimmed skirt and her pearl bracelet around her tiny wrist. 


Cruz: We took this kid to Las Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo last night.  He ate an entire cheese quesadilla and downed a glass of chocolate milk.  Afterwards, we got out the sombreros and as I was snapping this picture of him, I had a moment of deja vu as I remembered an earlier version of this brown eyed boy in the same sombrero.  I went digging for the picture and found this.  Dressed in gray and everything!

Maybe a glimpse of his sister in a few months...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...